- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the War Memorial with the shadow pool in the foreground, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1927-1942.
Published by F.H. Leslie, Ltd., Niagara Falls. Printed in Leipzig, Saxony.
- File Number: 19/pt1/15-1.1
Part of the Petrie Collection donated by the Niagara Falls Public Library to the St. Catharines Public Library
The reflecting pool was removed in 1942.
- Soldiers' Monument, shadow pool in foreground, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Leipzig, Saxony
- Date of Original
Width: 9 cm
Height: 13.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.2cm
Image Height: 12.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1543470373526 Longitude: -79.2464485931585
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2