The Two Tallest Cement Poles and Lock 3 of the Old Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Two Tallest Cement Poles and an old stone lock (Lock 3) of the Second Welland Canal. c1910.
Published by F.H, Leslie, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- File Number: 19/pt1/4-1.2
Part of the Petrie Collection donated by the Niagara Falls Public Library to the St. Catharines Public Library
- Old Welland Canal, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1540727926625 Longitude: -79.2431681793499
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2