The Glenridge Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Glenridge Bridge, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
Published by The Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co., Ltd., Toronto. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 19/pt1/1-1.1
Part of the Petrie Collection
The Glen Ridge Bridge was opened in 1914 and replaced in 1955 due to structural issues. It was replaced by The Fill, an earthen embankment. The Fill carried traffic until the present Glenridge Bridge was opened in 1980.
- Glen Ridge Bridge, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- The Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1537364096456 Longitude: -79.2436684113312
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2