Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings Regarding Musicians
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 20 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks containing a December, 1889 newspaper article about Boston's new conductor, Arthur Nikisch, an article about Eduard Remenyl, a performer, and an article about the male and female voices. Also included, on this page, is a pamphlet about the English Organist, Frederic Archer, at Knox Church in September of 1890. Newspapers unknown.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 20
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 20
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Arthur Nikisch Frederic Archer Eduard Remenyl
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.159592141141 Longitude: -79.2474463027286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2