Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings: Dedication of the Organ
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 14 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - clippings of newspaper articles. Article topics include the remainder of a newpaper article about the introduction of a new organ at St. Andrew's Church as well as an article about the new organ at Talmage's Tabernacle in Brooklyn. c1891.
The article regarding the organ at St. Andrews continues from the previous page (page 13)
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 14
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 14
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2