Single Arch Double Track Steel Bridge over Niagara Gorge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the single arch double track steel bridge constructed over the Niagara Gorge. c1900.
- File Number: 15/pt1/43-1.6
The Whirlpool Bridge was built from 1896-1897.
- Single arch double track Steel Bridge over Niagara Gorge.
"On Grand Trunk Railway."
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1105652663331 Longitude: -79.0584540429306
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2