East Side School, Port Colborne
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of East Side School, Port Colborne, Ontario. c1908
Published by Valentine-Black Co., Ltd. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 15/pt2/28-1.3
The school was built in 1912 on the east side of the Welland Canal in Port Colborne. The school was renamed the Dewitt Carter Public School in 1950 in honour of the first mayor of Port Colborne, Mr. Dewitt Carter.
- East Side School, Port Colborne, Ont.
- Valentine-Black Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8.3cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8904995269101 Longitude: -79.2447139061737
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2