The Falls View Bridge after its Collapse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Falls View Bridge after its collapse. 1938
Published by F.H. Leslie, Limited, Niagara Falls, Ontario. Printed in Canada.
- File Number: 15/pt1/32-1.6
- Falls View Bridge, collapsed Jan. 27, '38. Salvage 400 tons steel, 15 tons copper, 40,000 ft. lumber, ended Feb.24th.
- F.H. Leslie, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.3cm
Image Height: 8.2cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0877226017272 Longitude: -79.0714734854889
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2