Rittenhouse School and Garden, Vineland
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Rittenhouse School and Gardens, Vineland, Ontario. c1920.
Published by Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 15/pt1/12-1.4
The school was built by funds supplied by Moses F. Rittenhouse. In 1886 Rittenhouse funded a small library in the school. In 1965 the building was expropriated for the building of the Victoria Avenue QEW exit.
- Rittenhouse School and Garden, Jordan Harbor, Ont., Canada.
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., LTd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1853942871028 Longitude: -79.3951797195435
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2