The Steamer "Dalhousie City"
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard, Steamer “Dalhousie City”, St. Catharines, Ont. c1911.
Shown at Port Dalhousie Pier.
- File Number: 10/pt1/10-1.1
The Ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- Steamer "Dalhousie City", St. Catharines, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.4cm
Image Height: 7.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2094831809271 Longitude: -79.2637581568527
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2