Roc Mac Plant and Foley Reiger Pulp Mill Thorold.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- postcard of the Roc Mac Plant and Foley Reiger Pulp Mill, Thorold, Ontario. c1910.
Published by F.H. Leslie, Ltd., Niagara Falls.
Situated west of the station at the head of Front Street.
The Old Stone Mill is in the background, formerly operated by George Keefer, Jr.
- File Number: 07/pt1/5-1.3
- The Roc Mac Plant and Foley Reiger Pulp Mill, Thorold, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1234138847119 Longitude: -79.200674341278
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2