Martindale Trestle Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Martindale Trestle Bridge for the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway, Port Dalhousie. c1908
Titled “A pretty view near St. Catherines’s, Ontario.”
Published by Valentine Series. Printed in Britain.
- File Number: 06/pt1/43-1.2
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961.
The bridge was replaced when Martindale realigned to follow the old N S & T tracks into Port Dalhousie sometime after the 1950s.
- A Pretty View near St. Catherines, Ontario
- Valentine Series
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1862604439681 Longitude: -79.2841804962921
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2