Port Dalhousie Outer Lighthouse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the outer range lighthouse, Port Dalhousie. c1934.
- File Number: 06/pt1/38-1.1
The outer range lighthouse was built in 1879 and is located at the end of the Port Dalhousie marina pier.
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961
- Date of Original
Width: 16.9 cm
Height: 24.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16cm
Image Height: 23.5cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2110898214793 Longitude: -79.2635622766378
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2