S.S. Dalhousie Docking at the Port Dalhousie Pier
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the S.S. Dalhousie docking at the Port Dalhousie Pier, c1930
- File Number: 06/pt1/12-1.2
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961.
The ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway.
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- Date of Original
Width: 5.8 cm
Height: 5.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.8cm
Image Height: 5.7cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2063720657936 Longitude: -79.2640585642624
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2