Merritton Fire Department Drill Corps
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A photograph of a postcard of the Fire Dept’s Famous Drill Corps, Merritton, (community in St. Catharines) Ontario. (date unknown)
Merritton’s championship Fire Drill team in front of Town Hall. Helmuts were made of nickel silver.
Warwick Brothers & Rutter Ltd., Toronto.
Photograph from the Leeson Collection.
- File Number: 05/pt1/12-1.1
- Fire Dep't - Famous Drill Corps, Merritton, Canada
- Warwick Brothers & Rutter Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 16 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 15.2cm
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
St. Catharines Public Library
Agency street/mail address
54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2