- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the War Memorial, St. Paul Street West, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. c1960.
The Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd., Toronto
- File Number: 03/pt2/15-1.6
The war memorial was unveiled in 1927 by Edward, Prince of Wales.
It was designed and built by McTosh Marble & Granite Co.
The reflecting pool was removed in 1942.
- The Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.75 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.75cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1544616676157 Longitude: -79.2464538459146
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2