- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Soldiers Monument, St. Paul Street West, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. F.H. Leslie, Ltd. Niagara Falls
- File Number: 03/pt2/15-1.4
The war memorial was unveiled in 1927 by Edward, Prince of Wales.
It was designed and built by McTosh Marble & Granite Co.
The reflecting pool was removed in 1942.
- Soldiers' Monument, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.3cm
Image Height: 8.1cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1544357030112 Longitude: -79.2464699786472
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2