- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the War Memorial, St. Paul Street West, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Postmarked 1938.
Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Ottawa
- File Number: 03/pt2/15-1.3
The war memorial was unveiled in 1927 by Edward, Prince of Wales.
It was designed and built by McTosh Marble & Granite Co.
The reflecting pool was removed in 1942.
- War Memorial, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Postmarked 1938
Width: 8.9 cm
Height: 13.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.7cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1543842148046 Longitude: -79.2465780458352
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2