Port Weller Flower Gardens
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of St. Catharines Parks, Port Weller Flower Gardens, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1940.
Published by the Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Toronto
- File Number: 03/pt2/1-1.2
The site originally functioned as part of the forestry & maintenance branch for the Welland Ship Canal Company.The park included a tree nursery that was intended to beautify and protect Canal lands.
Now known as Malcolmson Eco Park.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2159640022016 Longitude: -79.2148185711669
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2