Welland Ship Canal Gardens
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of St. Catharines – Parks – Port Weller, Welland Ship Canal Gardens, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1935.
Published by F.H. Leslie Limited, Niagara Falls
- File Number: 03/pt2/1-1.1.
The site originally functioned as part of the forestry & maintenance branch for the Welland Ship Canal Company.The park included a tree nursery that was intended to beautify and protect Canal lands.
Now known as Malcolmson Eco Park.
- Welland Ship Canal Gardens, Port Weller, Canada.
- F.H. Leslie Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2159327264405 Longitude: -79.2151189785766
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2