Souvenir Folder of St. Catharines: "Dalhousie City" Arriving at Port Dalhousie
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A souvenir folder containing postcards of St. Catharines. The Steamer "Dalhousie City" arrives at Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1918.
Published by F.H. Leslie Ltd., Niagara Falls.
- File Number: 03/pt1/31-1.1
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961.
The ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway.
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- Steamer Dalhousie City Arriving at Port Dalhousie, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2093175425034 Longitude: -79.263806436615
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2