Souvenir Folder of St. Catharines: The Welland House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A souvenir folder containing postcards of St. Catharines. Welland House, 30 Ontario Street & King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1918.
Published by F.H. Leslie Ltd., Niagara Falls.
- File Number: 03/pt1/31-1.1
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- The Welland House, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1560782254026 Longitude: -79.247953882287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2