Souvenir view of St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie: "Dalhousie City"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Souvenir view of St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie. The steamer the "Dalhousie City", St. Catharines, Ontario. (date unknown)
The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd., Toronto
- File Number: 03/pt1/30-2.1
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961
The ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway.
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- "Dalhousie City"
- The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 14.6 cm
Height: 9.35 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.3cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2173713948479 Longitude: -79.2674327832031
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2