Souvenir view of St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie: War Memorial
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Souvenir view of St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie. The War Memorial, St. Paul Street West, St. Catharines, Ontario. (date unknown)
The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd., Toronto
- File Number: 03/pt1/30-2.1
The war memorial was unveiled in 1927 by Edward, Prince of Wales.
It was designed and built by McTosh Marble & Granite Co.
The reflecting pool was removed in 1942.
- War Memorial
- The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 14.6 cm
Height: 9.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8.3cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1543157300071 Longitude: -79.2463393523589
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2