Bissonnette Case & Co. Advertising Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An advertising Postal Card for Bissonnette Case & Co., 67 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1900
- File Number: 03/pt1/25-1.3
Bissonnette Case & Clothing was a clothing store that opened around 1879. It was located at St. Paul Street at Helliwell's Lane. The store closed around 1960.
- Bissonnette, Case & Co. Manufacturers of Men's and Boy's Clothing. St. Catharines.
- Date of Original
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 8.3 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.8cm
Image Height: 8.3cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.158279895072 Longitude: -79.2435718518066
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2