Glenridge Bridge and the Two Highest Cement Poles in the World
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard showing the Glenridge Bridge,and Lock 3 of the second Welland Canal situated between 2 concrete poles (the two highest cement poles in the world). Looking out from the Glenridge area in St. Catharines. (date unknown)
Published by F.H. Leslie Co., Niagara Falls. Made in USA
- File Number: 03/pt1/18-1.4
- View from Glen Ridge, Showing Bridge and the Two Highest Cement Poles in the World, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie Co.
- Place of Publication
Width: 14.1 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.155509311206 Longitude: -79.2424560528564
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2