The Original Well at The Welland House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the original well in the basement of the Welland House. c1970’s
- File Number: 02/pt4/13-1.5
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Date of Original
Width: 8.45 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.45cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562095557212 Longitude: -79.2479899642563
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2