Welland House, Dining Room
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of the dining room of the Welland Hotel, Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1912.
- File Number: 02/pt4/11-1.4
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Dining Room, The Welland, St. Catharines, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 12.3 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.3cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561721820124 Longitude: -79.2480167863465
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2