- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Victoria School, St. Catharines. c1909
Published by the International Stationery Co., Picton, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt5/23-1.1
The school opened in 1912 and closed in 2002.
The building currently is owned by Gillian's Place, a women's shelter.
The movie A Christmas Story was partially filmed at Victoria School for both interior and exterior school sequences.
- Victoria School, St. Catharines, Ont.
- International Stationery Co.
- Place of Publication
- Picton, Canada.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.170973795438 Longitude: -79.2338665040069
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2