- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Library Tower, Brock University. St. Catharines, Ontario. c1970
Published by World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd., Montreal, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt5/4-1.2
Brock University opened in 1964. The first classes were held in St. Paul Street United Church and then the former Frozenaire Building. It moved the campus atop the Niagara Escarptment in 1966. The Schmon Tower was fully completed in 1967, a year later than it was suppose to be. It was renamed in 1983 to the Schmon Tower after Arthur A. Schmon, chairman and CEO of the Ontario Paper Co. and Chairman of the University founding Committee in 1962.
- World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.6cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1189652214993 Longitude: -79.2492090608989
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2