St. Catharines Historical Museum
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the St. Catharines Historical Museum, 343 Merritt Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1980
Formerly the Merritton Town Hall
Published by Schneider Enterprises & Gifts Ltd., Cornwall, Ontario
- File Number: 02/pt4/34-1.1
The Town Hall was built in 1879. A fire broke out in 1929 resulting in the current structure.
After the amagamation of Merritton with the City of St. Catharines the building held the St. Catharines Museum from 1967-1990. It is currently empty (2016).
- Schneider Enterprises & Gifts Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Cornwall, Ontario
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1400964333634 Longitude: -79.2140478203303
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2