The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland House, 28-30 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1935
Published by Valentine-Black Co., Ltd., Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt4/10-1.3
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Welland House, St. Catharines, Ontario., Canada ST 5
- Valentine-Black Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 8.8 cm
Height: 13.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.7cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562093193098 Longitude: -79.2482602187165
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2