The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland Hotel, 30 Ontario Street & King Street before William Street intersection, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1915
Published by Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Ottawa.
- File Number: 02/pt4/10-1.1
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Welland Hotel, St. Catharines, Ontario. -21.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 8.9 cm
Height: 13.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.9cm
Image Height: 12.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1560457384223 Longitude: -79.2478493548665
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2