The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland House, 30 Ontario Street & King Street before William Street intersection, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1915
Published by Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 02/pt4/8-1.4
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- The Welland, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.75cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562199612484 Longitude: -79.248128969379
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2