The Welland House Hotel and Ontario Street.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Welland House at 30 Ontario Street and Ontario Street (looking north), St. Catharines, Ontario. c1915
Published by F.H. Leslie, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt4/8-1.2
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Welland House and Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1559893153752 Longitude: -79.2477498585092
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2