The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of the entrance to the Welland House Hotel, King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. (date unknown)
Postcard published by The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
- File Number: 02/pt4/8-1.1
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Entrance to Welland Hotel, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada.
- The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.156098088894 Longitude: -79.2480234613753
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2