W.D. Woodruff Homestead "DeVeux Hall", 199 Ontario Street
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of the W.D. Woodruff homestead “DeVeux Hall”, 199 Ontario Street at Welland Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1906.
- File Number: 02/pt3/29-1.1
Note written in pencil on back of picture: The stone stable at the back of the house was converted into apartments and is numbered 36 Queen Mary Drive.
W.D. Woodruff was the president of Lincoln Paper Mills.
- W.D. Woodruff Homestead. "De Veux Hall" St. Catharines, Ont.
- The International Stationary Co.
- Place of Publication
- Picton, Canada.
- Date of Original
Width: 12.55 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 7.6cm
- Personal Name(s)
- W.D. Woodruff
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1619052291916 Longitude: -79.2574562807911
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2