Court House at King and James Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the old Court House at 101 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario, 1970.
The "Court House" was erected as Town Hall in 1849, became the county building in 1866 and the Court House in 1969.
- File Number: 02/pt2/29-1.1
- Date of Publication
Width: 8.7 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 8.1cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1586044258901 Longitude: -79.2460697091224
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2