The Bank of Toronto, St. Catharines, Ont.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Bank of Toronto, St. Catharines, Ontario. (date Unknown)
Published by Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 02/pt1/3-1.1
- The Bank of Toronto, St. Catharines, Ont.
The bank was established at 31 Queen Street site in 1874 as the Bank of Toronto and was expanded in 1955. In 1966 it was demolished and replaced with a new building due to lack of space. The building is still present on Queen Street today (2016).
In 1955 the name changed to the TD Bank when the Bank of Toronto merged with the Dominion Bank.
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Printed in Great Britain.
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1572100183981 Longitude: -79.2464337688255
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2